AZTECA AMERICA GOL O NO GOL CONTEST
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OR use of www.AztecaAmerica.com WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
CONTESTANTS MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. SPONSORS: The sponsors of this contest: Azteca International Corporation, 1139 Grand Central Avenue, Glendale, CA 91201) d/b/a Azteca America ("Sponsors"). Sprint Communications Company, L.P., is not a sponsor of the contest.
This Contest is open to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous states of the United States, 18 years of age or older as of January 6th, 2012. Void in Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions, and where prohibited. Without limitation to the foregoing, persons included in any of the following categories are not eligible to compete or win a prize: (a) persons who from and after January 6th, 2012, were or are employees or agents of Sponsors or their parent companies or Sprint, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses) and individuals living in the same household of such persons; (b) persons who have publicly appeared or engaged in any illicit, lewd, pornographic or other objectionable activity or medium; (c) persons who are engaged in the development of, production of, distribution of materials, or selection of contestants and/or the Grand Prize winners for this Contest.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
The Contest begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time on January 6tht, 2012 (the 'Starting Time') and ends at 11:59 p.m. on June 30th, 2012 (the 'Closing Time') (collectively, the 'Contest Period'). To opt-in to play in the Contest, you must register at www.golonogol.com or www.facebook.com/golonogol. Sponsors shall be responsible for complying with Facebook's Promotions Guidelines. Contestants may enter the Contest as many times as they wish. There are no fees for entering via this method of entry. Contestants entering via this method of entry must register their correct name, street address, email address and contact telephone number.
Sixty (60) Official Mexican Federation of Footbal (FMF) league team jerseys. The winner may choose which team's jersey.
Ten (10) of those will be offered at the end of each calendar month for each of the 6 months of the campaign)
SELECTION OF WINNERS:
Winners will be selected by Azteca in its sole and absolute discretion within 15 days of the end of each calendar month. To qualify, contestants will have to be ranked among the top ten highest scores on Golonogol.com. Decisions are final on all matters relating to this Contest.
NOTIFICATION AND QUALIFICATION OF WINNERS:
Eligible winners will be contacted through the Facebook accounts they used to log on to GolONoGol.com, and will have to respond with their Name, Last Name, and Address in order to be able to receive the prizes. In the event that a winner does not respond to such notification within ONE (1) days of receiving said notification, a disqualification will result and an alternate winner will be determined from the remaining contestants.
If the contestant does respond, they must qualify to be considered a winner. Qualification will include: (i) proof of legal residency in the USA via government-issued identification; (ii) proof of age and consent; and (iii) compliance with the eligibility requirements set forth in these rules.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE:
Following notification, and before being declared a winner, each selected contestant will be sent via U.S. mail and required to sign a contestant agreement to participate and an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability form, confirming acceptance and compliance with the Contest rules, acceptance of the prize as offered and a release acknowledging the non-responsibility of the Sponsors, the web-based service carriers and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, 'Companies') in respect of injuries, accidents, loss or misfortune related to the conduct of the Contest, awarding of the prizes and use and enjoyment of the awarded prizes and any travel related thereto, and consenting to the use of the contestant's name, address, image, photograph, voice, likeness, biography and statements in any medium without right of review or additional compensation or consideration unless prohibited by law. Said forms must be properly completed, signed and returned within five (5) days of receipt, or the prizes will be forfeited and the contestant disqualified as a winner. If any contestant agreement, release form or prize is returned as undeliverable, or a winner cannot be contacted as outlined above, the prize will be forfeited and the contestant will be disqualified as a winner, and an alternate winner will be determined from the remaining contestants.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
1. By entering this Contest, you acknowledge having read these rules and agree to be bound by them, and by the decisions of Sponsors which are final and binding with respect to all aspects of the Contest, including the determination of winners, and you warrant that you are not prohibited from participating in the Contest.
2. All the entries received become the property of the Sponsors and in no case shall be returned to sender. Taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
3. If the identity of a contestant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the wireless device will be deemed to be the contestant. The individual contracting with his/her carrier for wireless communications services and assigned the wireless device phone number is considered the authorized account holder. A selected contestant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the wireless device and phone number associated with the selected entry at the time of entry.
4. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and must be accepted by the winner as awarded. No substitution will be made on any prize except at the sole discretion of the Sponsors who may substitute a prize or prize component of greater or comparable value.
5. By accepting a prize, winners consent to the use of their names, addresses, voices, statements, biographies, photographs, images and other likenesses, without any further consideration, in any medium, including, without limitation, in still photos, film, video, television, radio and the internet, and in any publicity carried out by the Sponsors or any of their related entities, insurers, promotions companies and service providers, unless prohibited by law.
6. The Contests is being held in the United States only and is subject to applicable federal, state, municipal and other applicable laws, rules or regulations.
7. Sponsor's are not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failures of any kind or for lost, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, damaged, garbled, delayed, misdirected, incorrectly addressed, undeliverable, destroyed, late, incomplete or illegible entries, including: any hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; failed, incomplete or garbled computer, telephone or satellite transmissions; incorrect, inaccurate transcription or loss of entry information; typographical or system errors; any viruses transmitted to computers of contestants via the internet; problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers or computer equipment; or technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any combination thereof; or for any technical or human errors associated with the Contest. Entries that are generated by a script, macro, or other automated means and/or otherwise not in compliance with these rules will be disqualified. Sponsors shall have the sole and absolute discretion to determine if an entry is in compliance with these rules. The Companies are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offering or administration of this Contest, including but not limited to errors in advertising, the rules, the selection and announcement of winners, or the distribution of any prize.
8. The Companies shall not be responsible for any injury or damage to contestant's or any other person's computer or telephone handset related to or resulting from participating in the Contest, or downloading any material for the Contest which may limit a contestant's ability to participate. Companies may disqualify anyone from participating in the Contest or winning a prize, if in their sole discretion they determine that person is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other contestants or Companies' representatives. Companies reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest at any time should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of the Companies corrupt or adversely affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE www.aztecaamerica.com WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, COMPANIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Companies shall have the sole right to disqualify any contestant for violation of these rules or any applicable laws relating to the Contest, or tampering with any element of this Contest, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion.
9. The terms of this Contest, as set forth in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set forth herein.
10. For a list of prize winners, available after February 2nd, 2012, and the 2nd of every following month for the duration of the campaign, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Azteca America, 1139 Grand Central Ave, Glendale, CA 91201, Attention: Sprint Gol o no Gol Contest, Winner List. Requests must be received by the 8th of each month for the duration of the campaign.
11. In no event shall Sponsors, their parents, partners, and affiliated companies, their respective agents, employees, directors, officers and legal advisors and any other companies or entities participating in the design, administration or fulfillment of this Contest, be liable for personal injuries, death, damages, expenses or costs or losses of any kind resulting from participation or inability to participate in this Contest or acceptance of or use or inability to use a prize or parts thereof and any travel related thereto, including, without limitation, claims, suits, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light (whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty, or other theory.